Wednesday, October 27, 2010

16th March 1984 - 25th October 2010

Year 2006 was a year filled with great memories, the year that I got to know you.
I don't remember how we first met, neither do I know how we got close;
You were a friend that I appreciate, and the person that I longed to talk to.

You, were the one that advice me in many ways;
You, were the one that partied the hardest (and brought me along);
You, were the one that said you were my papai (father);
You, were the one that goes "oi lindaaaaa...." every single time;
You, were one of my Portuguese teacher;
You, were the one that made sure I had fun and memorable moments;
You, were the one that were there when I needed a place to hide.






You'll be the one that I will remember forever deep in my heart,
In the memory of Paulo Renato Araujo...

Do not stand on my grave and weep;
I am not there. I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond's glint on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn's rain.
When you awaken in the morning's hush,
I am the swift uplifting rush of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry;
I am not there. I did not die.

May you rest in peace. 
 
serei sua japinha para sempre...

No comments:

Post a Comment