I was scared, I was afraid that I was not able to to catch up, my mind was empty when the position was offered to me.
but there were also hope and happiness.
I see the cheery faces, it made me happy.
Meanwhile I was afraid I can't maintain it.
I will try and I will keep on trying, to keep this promise I made myself, to not let anyone down for they have trust me and gave me what I have today.
This is what made us today(some are missing in the picture though),
along with those who guided us throughout the journey...and our journey had now officially commenced..
Thanks for the guidance and encouragement, the never ending support and advices.
I'm never good in writing anything touchy nor am I sentimental enough with my choice of words that can warm your heart right from the bottom. Yet, I will admit that I will miss you all very much~
Who knew that this journey might last longer than I previously thought?
For it had prolonged since the last time~



No comments:
Post a Comment