There are some things in life you just don't wish to have it abandoned,
nor having them being forgotten.
So I took their pics and still keep them in my closet...
Fernanda Takai and her signature after her concert~
It was so funny back then~!
Body Guard: Yes? May I help you?
Me: Can I take a piture with her?
Body Guard: I'm sorry girl, but they are preparing to leave soon...
Me: Please~! Please.. Pleeeease... *puss in boots eyes* I came ALL THE WAY from MALAYSIA to watch her CONCERT~! pleeeeease~!
Body Guard: *smile, open door* okay... *winked*
Me: *Bear hug body guard*
HEART Pato Fu
Oh, and a few more others that I took a picture of them before giving them away...
My favorite Chinese Association baju,
and my school's sports t-shirt that I've actually worn from Form 1 - 5,
yes, I didn't grow and I'm still petite as I was 10 years ago~! >.<"

No comments:
Post a Comment