Tuesday, May 01, 2012

P&G Workshop

Was there in February, so this is definitely a delayed post. So much to do back than I've missed this photo out. :) Although I've only met a few of the people there, but it seems that they really enjoyed their work in P&G. Seems not a bad choice to join the team, open working space, friendly working environment, youthful and energetic bunch of people. 

Having opportunities laid out in front of me made me felt awkward. 
I am not confident of I could get or what I want anymore, and I don't know if what I choose is actually what I want. PR has been a route that I want to be in, managing events and getting the sense of accomplishment each time an event ends with success, going through the challenges that we have gotten to know of from internships, from words of mouth, from every source that we can get in order to understand this field better. But at the same time, I dreamed of venturing into so many other fields, where I can finally find that particular element that I will truly be passionate of. 
Where, exactly, is my passion? 
What exactly, are the things that I want? 
My uncertainties had made me loose my confidence little by little, I was in control of the things I want to do and the direction I want to head to, I was optimistic of the things that were going to happen, but now I am not what I though I was anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment