Monday, June 04, 2012

We are, and will still be, ADWAVians

 
1st of June marks the end of our campaign and our studies while we await for our "judgement day" on the 5th for our final report presentation. 


S.T.R.I.P. will always the one of the bestest moments while we fought through the tough times, struggled, had fun and celebrated our achievements. After so many years, we have finally made it again--Hadiah Naib Canselor as the best campaign of the year! 
ADWAVE 2012 you rock!!! :)


"Generations" of mommies *heart*
Gonna miss all of you so badly..

It has been a fun and fulfilling 3 year that I have got to know these bunch of great people with amazing minds. They brighten up my life and filled it with laughter and joy, made me cry to even think of having to leave this pretty place. 
What more can I ask for? 
A university in an island;
great place, great food and wonderful people.
Thank you for being a part in my life and may all of you have a great future ahead!

 还有可爱的女人们,分隔多地请别忘了抽空聚聚!爱死你们了!





No comments:

Post a Comment