Saturday, October 25, 2014

I cannot turn back time...

But I can ensure that I do not forget...

Certain events happen throughout our lives that leaves scar, sorrow, and mostly, regrets.
I could have been there for you, when you needed someone to talk to.
Little do I know it was going to be a goodbye from you...

There was a feeling of comfort, because I was in your mind.
But you left me with so much queries, and I knew that there are so much I could be learning from you, about you, about life, about every little things that crossed our minds.
Your great adventure, your stories that you have yet to share, your quirkiness and you, just you.

Four years apart, and each and everyday I still wished that I have you to share my stories with.

I miss you, and will miss you still.


人在的时候 ,以为来日方长什么都有机会, 其实人生是减法, 见一面,少一面。

And this is how I commemorate our friendship...




只有你曾陪我在最初的地方
只有你才能了解我要的夢從來不大
我們沒有在一起至少還像情侶一樣
我痛的瘋的傷的在你面前哭得最慘


我知道你也不能帶我回到那個地方
你說你現在很好而且喜歡回憶很長
我們沒有在一起至少還像家人一樣
總是遠遠關心 遠遠分享


可惜如今的我已经无法像从前一样
可惜我们的回忆已经彻底画上句号

No comments:

Post a Comment