2009 年未我还是参与了MyLDS,当时更迷惑吧?所以一直都没有进展,甚至什么也不做,只投入于工作,学业和潜水……
后来换了环境,换了部门,我找到了另一个……方向。
________________________________________________
我们的努力、关心、和一切一切,换来了他们笑容与信任…这,是值得的…
_______________________________________________
Landed in Johor airport and coincidentally bumped into a few of the USM AIESECers. We had our first meal of the day, eating, munching, while having a lot of things in my mind.
I guess at that moment of time I've made a choice and decision that this may be the last AIESEC conference that I'll be attending, but somehow or rather, they were the one that inspired me to stayed on.
That flame and curiosity, that never ending "hyper activeness"...It reminds me of how we spent time and during our MyLDS learning new things working together and having fun together.
Not to forget, seniors that always care for us~
_______________________________________________
After 10 days of conference,
10 days of packed food and travel pack toiletries
I guess we were all craving for some indulgence~
proper food that contains pork~haha~
Thanks to Jerry & Wilson~ we managed to fulfill our cravings and enjoyed a trip around UTM.
And a trip that I looked forward to...








No comments:
Post a Comment