Saturday, January 29, 2011

妃行新加坡

这个题目是摘自于一位朋友,当时她的“妃行巴西”让我从此喜欢这个名字。
喜爱飞行的妃俐,渴望可以拥有让她自由飞行的一双翅膀。

Was suppose to post this earlier but was very lazy to edit the pictures~lol~
22 years born and bred in Malaysia it's actually my first time visiting our neighboring country-- Singapore.
Mom insisted that I went there before, but when I was still very young... What she meant was when I was still a baby~

And the journey begins~
Left from Johor right after our MyLDS 2010 conference, we headed to the immigration in which the queue to pass the border took about-- almost 2 hour plus? I don't really understand why though...The crowd was SCARY~!
Pushing is not my thing, perhaps they are rushing for work or late for interview, perhaps~

 
 
 First stop was straight in China Town and checked in to A Beary Nice Hostel, highly recommended by our beloved Wilson, sadly he wasn't able to join us for this trip~
I kinda fell in love with the precision and speed of everything...

 
 The service was good and she was a very nice lady, price was pretty good for the services and environment, but it's unfair for me to compare because I was only there for 3 days 2 night, hostel hopping would be out of the story and tiring too with such HUGE luggage from the 10 days conference~
Christine and Zach became our tour guide but we (my bao bei and I) did not join them because we already had our own itinerary...:)


Met up with my beloved cousie so it was easier for us to travel when she drove us around and bringing us for food.
Love the public transport system because it's punctual and fast, convenient I would say. Despite the people that MUST make sure they push their way through EVERY single TIME~ (regardless of gender or what so ever)

Apparently KOI is famous but not sure why, 
long queue and nothing special about it though, T3 is better~ :-)

 

People always tell me that Singapore's food is not nice, but it was surprisingly good and not to mention cheaper too~ living expenses there ain't high and made me wonder, how come the cost of living in Malaysia is higher?!
Well we had quite a lot of junk food as well and constantly feeling hungry for more, cousie brought us to a very good teochew porridge but I wasn't sure where was I. 
I guess when you're sitting in the car you'd just take things for granted, well at least I did~ busy taking pictures like sam pa lau~ 
Spent a whole day in Universal Studio on the 2nd day, the place isn't big but it's obvious that its well utilized, and rides ain't that bad either~! We always have the impression that food in amusement park will be very very expensive too, hey, we were wrong again~! Of course not to compare with the outside food or converting to Malaysian Ringgit-lar~
The only sad thing about this is that the 2 long awaited rides are still yet to be opened, sigh...
But when it does I doubt the price will remain as SD66...

Overall I had great fun but 3 days 2 nights is definitely not enough to explore the whole Singapore even though it is small
So the conclusion is...
I'm gonna save up (fingers crossed)  and go there again, and the next time it'd be shopping time~!

No comments:

Post a Comment