especially these...
Oh gosh, now I understand why I have so many things...
Twins effect II (nope, don't know why I ended up in the cinema)
Bokunchi- my house (a recommended Japanese film)
My kung fu sweetheart (I have no idea what movie was this, it just stated here in the tickets)
War of the world
Batman begins
Madagascar
Star wars
Kingdom of heaven
Himalaya Singh (don't ask me, I think it was.. Chinese New Year??)
Kungfu Hustle
Garfield the movie
Jiang hu (HK action film, love Jacky Cheung's character)
Long khong (Thai horror film)
When Brendan met trudy
King kong
Wallace & Gromit
Corps bride (TIM BURTON!!!)
Inn. steps
The myth
Sound of Colour (Seriously no idea... can't recall)
L.O.T.R. 3: the return of the king
Perhaps love (Musical, like~!)
Ping pong bath station (Japanese Film Fest, touching~ ^.^)
Brother bear
The terminal (A MUST watch...)
Amédéé & Madeleine (Stage Performance)
Fearless (huh??)
SPL (erm... *THINKING HARD*)
The last samurai (heart heart heart)
One miss call
Shark (Watched this on my birthday...lol...)
No comments:
Post a Comment