回首过往,对自己而言是一种讽刺。
我以为自己坚信的,是可以持久的事,却偏偏不如我意。
让自己沉沦以为可以很快就爬起来,结果做了很多傻事。
It's time to wake up, and take a step back, re-look into the things that I have done.
Why is everything so wrong when it feels so right?
The moments were perfect at that particular environment, that occasion, that situation.
But as I wake up, emptiness fills the air, and it was suffocating. It's empty, but it's unbearable.
Turned around, and I decided to not flow it anymore. I'd rather swim against the current and get to where I want to. At the end of the journey, I know, there will be a light waiting. A hope.
I did not regret for saying no, and there was a sense of relief.
I'm glad that I pulled myself out of this.
我以为自己坚信的,是可以持久的事,却偏偏不如我意。
让自己沉沦以为可以很快就爬起来,结果做了很多傻事。
It's time to wake up, and take a step back, re-look into the things that I have done.
Why is everything so wrong when it feels so right?
The moments were perfect at that particular environment, that occasion, that situation.
But as I wake up, emptiness fills the air, and it was suffocating. It's empty, but it's unbearable.
Turned around, and I decided to not flow it anymore. I'd rather swim against the current and get to where I want to. At the end of the journey, I know, there will be a light waiting. A hope.
I did not regret for saying no, and there was a sense of relief.
I'm glad that I pulled myself out of this.
No comments:
Post a Comment