The day of Bersih 4.0, I was diving in Tioman.
That weekend, I was away for 4 days 3 nights.
That weekend, I was away for 4 days 3 nights.
I came home. And that tight hug I received was the most precious one that I have ever received.
It was genuine. It was innocent. I was so tired I showered and lied in bed.
And there he was, looking at me, watching me fall asleep.
That smile on his face was the cutest smile that I have ever seen. It's like a kid whom someone handed him a lollipop. A freshie that got his first dream come true when he is rewarded on the things he is passionate about.
He combed my hair in between his fingers and whispered "I missed you so much baby".
It was genuine. It was innocent. I was so tired I showered and lied in bed.
And there he was, looking at me, watching me fall asleep.
That smile on his face was the cutest smile that I have ever seen. It's like a kid whom someone handed him a lollipop. A freshie that got his first dream come true when he is rewarded on the things he is passionate about.
He combed my hair in between his fingers and whispered "I missed you so much baby".
Every stroke was touch of warmth. Every kiss was passionate coupled with love.
He kissed me on my forehead and asked me to go to sleep and rest.
He kissed me on my forehead and asked me to go to sleep and rest.
That day, was perfect
No comments:
Post a Comment